Steps to Safely & Successfully Reopen and Get Back to Business
As you reopen your store or office space, there are several practical items to think about for the safety and well-being of your employees and visitors. We all need to be mindful of local, provincial and federal safety standards, such as:
- Limit the number of visitors or patrons inside the store based on square feet
- Adhere to social distancing protocols
- Sanitize entrance and exit doors multiple times per day and provide hand sanitizer within the business
- Install protective screens where employee/visitor interactions are likely
The safety recommendations have been designed based on BC’s Restart Plan government regulations and we hope this checklist gets you thinking about your space, people and customers. Our goal is to help guide you through all the ways you can meet required guidelines and provide peace-of-mind as you resume business operations.
Gauging Your Readiness
- What is your expected reopen date?
- Do you have employees, visitors and/or retail traffic?
- Do you go to your customers or do they come to you?
- Are you looking for temporary, long-term or permanent solutions?
Contact Us For Complete PDF Including All Ready Checklists You Need to Make Reopening Your Business Easy
Ready, Get Set, Go! checklists include what you need to do for:
- Ready: Your Exterior Physical Space
- Ready: Your Interior Space
- Get Set: A Safe Space for Your Customers
- Go! Getting the Word Out
Already Know What You Need?
We have gathered together all the products you may need to get back to work and reopen your business in a responsible way and according to government guidelines. These decals, signs and printing services will help you get your business going again. Plus we’ve made it super easy for you to add multiple items into a Quote basket for getting a quick free estimate based on your specifications.
Take a look, try our new quote system for these special items, and let us know what you think!
Zoom Video Consultations Now Available!
One popular new tool for businesses to help streamline their sales and consultations is Zoom Video Conferences. Zoom is easy to use from a simple click on an email link. We use Zoom now to stay connected and help you understand what your business needs to reopen or grow in during this period of social distancing. Contact us to book your zoom conference today!